View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Crazy ManMan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Crazy ManMan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 06-09-2013, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Viking View Post
Asexuality (just like beastiality, homosexuality, race mixing and other sexual perversions) makes me want to puke. God wants to you have children, many children, that you should train to be soldiers for Christ, and in order to do this, you have to have sex, GOD wants you to get married and SEE YOU have sex. Do you think that you are in a position to stand up to God's will? I am saddened and disgusted to see that you have chosen to be an asexual pervert and a part of the LGBTA community (Lesbian/Gay/Transgender/Asexual)

Think you can get away with being an asexual? Well maybe in this life, but certainly not in the hereafter. All perverts gets raped in hell, but i can guarantee you that Satan will rape you twice as much as the other perverts for your choice to be an asexual
IT.. IS.. NOT! A choice. Not even a little. Not a choice at all

Okay clearly nobody here understands what I am saying and I get the feeling you are too closed minded to get it anyway. I post one comment that kindly says it is not a choice and I get flagged as a hate monger? I am not defending homosexuals as much as you guys seem to make it out and god does love everybody, does not mean he does not punish them, much like a parent punishes their children.

A lot of the posts (and I do not mean to be a jerk or anything) honestly to me sound a little too similar to the logic of Nazis except replace Jew with Homosexual or Asexual.

I was hoping to help people here see things in a new light but clearly I was wrong, I will not be returning to comment further. Good bye and my god save you.