View Single Post
(#63)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Potty mouth

AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AtheistImbecile is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Marijuana Kills! - 06-24-2014, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyDoGood View Post
Hi, my name is Johnny. I am a 19 year old sinner. Drug user. Fornicator. I commit and indulge in adult acts like drinking (ps the blood of Christ will get you smashed if you funnel it) Smoking pot, mmasturbation, piercing and inking my flesh. Dying my hair. And I convert people to think for themselves and not what a higher power might tell them.

Im not here to apologize for any of my actions. I have nothing to feel sorry about. Ive smoked pot for 5 years. Never once had the urge to have any gay sex or any gay thoughts. My girlfriend can attest to this. A better world would be a world without religon. Where people can think and do for themselves. Not having to worry about being judged by some invisable hippy in the sky who probably smells like rotting flesh and afish concert.

If there is a god and a heaven. When i die. Ill wait in line until i get to the gates. Ill stand there right in front of saint peter. And before he can even see if ive done more good or bad in his book. Ill light up a joimt and blow it in his face. Hopefully ill have enough time to whip my Johnson out to piss on his podium before falling to hell. Ill gladly go to hell. Ive enjoyed the things I do/have done/will continue to do (theres no stopping me) because it doesnt hurt anyone. And it sure as hell doesnt hurt me. And if God is going to damn people for being who thy are and doing what they WANT to do instead of damning them for not following an old ass dusty book written millions of years ago. Then id call God, Jesus, and all of his apostles a bunch of Cock-munching sissy-ass bitches. And id swan dive to hell. Id rather play pool in Hell with Kurt Cobain and his half-face anyway while Bob Marley amd Jimmy Hendrix rolls up a blunt.
I died reading this. OMG the piss on the podium part my room mate came in to check on my. Funniest thing on this site. :biglol
: