View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Cherry-picker

TruDisciple is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TruDisciple is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Exclamation Re: Do You Love Your Wife Enough To Beat Her? This Pastor Does! - 02-03-2014, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
I'm not sure if you realize, but Ephesians were written after the time of Christ and is based purely on His ideas. You also seem to miss out that as Christ says it, every Christian woman MUST be subject to their husbands.

Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

Colossians 3:18 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.
And who wrote Ephesians? Paul, the Apostle - Met Christ on the road to Damascus in his glory. I can honestly say I haven't met Christ in that powerful a way.. but neither have you. And neither has anyone else on this forum.

And who wrote to his disciple Timothy in 2 Timothy 3:16 where he said "ALL SCRIPTURE IS GOD BREATHED...", again, PAUL, the same one so filled and submitted to the Holy Spirit that his mind and words were being guided along supernaturally while writing these letters for the strengthening and reproof of Christ's Body, the Church (fine, 20-40 years after Christ's ascension, so what!).

Out one side of your mouth you write "Ephesians is written purely based on Christ's ideas", and out the other side you tightly grasp Ephesians and Colossians to justify BEATING WOMEN!?! MAKE UP YOUR MIND YOU DOUBLE-MINDED!! GOD-BREATHED TRUTH OR NOT?!

These APOSTLES were charged with the establishment of this beautiful representation of the Body - the CHURCH - to the world to get the gospel out. But clearly most of the members on this forum are lost to that and simply run around belittling people (ie: Lost, unsaved, confused midgets stuff in bondage and under demonic oppression), making fun of them, and scaring them away from the good news. The good news is offensive enough as it is to all of us who are proud and of reprobate minds! HAVE YOU NOT FORGOTTEN THAT YOU WERE ONCE A LOWLY UNSAVED SINNER DESERVING OF ETERNAL HELL AND SEPARATION FROM OUR GOOD GOD!? HOW DARE YOU ALL SPIT UPON THOSE WHO ARE LOST AND KNOW NO BETTER! HOW DARE YOU DEFILE THE WORD OF OUR LORD!!! YOU ARE PHARISEES!!! BROOD OF VIPERS!! WHITE-WASHED TOMBS!!!!

YOU CHERRY PICK VERSES FOR YOUR OWN DESIGN!!! Read on, brother (if I can call you that), Ephesians 5:23, "For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body" THE SAVIOUR! We are to be the Body, submitted to the head, going where He wishes us to go, serving where He wants us to serve, loving where He wants us to love! YOUR TYPE IS A DISGRACE! STANDING ON STREET CORNERS SCREAMING AT PEOPLE IN HATRED!!! WHO WAS IT THAT CHRIST HATED?!!? THE RELIGIOUS!!! THE PHARISEES!!! YES WE WHEN LOST MUST KNOW OUR SIN TO KNOW OUR NEED OF A SAVIOUR, BUT LOOK AT HOW GOD DELIVERS SUCH NEWS; WITH COMPASSION!!! READ JOHN 4 with the WOMAN AT THE WELL!! READ JOHN 1:14, Christ came full of GRACE AND TRUTH!, NOT TRUTH ALONE!!! YOUR TYPE ARE DESPICABLE MONSTERS!!! YOU'VE RUINED THE GOOD NEWS AND YOU WILL BE JUDGED ACCORDINGLY!!! I LOOK FORWARD TO THE RETURN OF CHRIST BECAUSE YOUR KIND HAS BROKEN THE IMAGE THE CHURCH WAS TO BE FOR THIS LOST AND DYING WORLD!!!!