View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker
Under Investigation

Sickened by Humanity is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Sickened by Humanity is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Sickened by Humanity is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Sickened by Humanity is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Sickened by Humanity is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Sickened by Humanity is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Sickened by Humanity is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Sickened by Humanity is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Sickened by Humanity is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Sickened by Humanity is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Sickened by Humanity is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Please pray for someone to rape my daughters - 11-07-2013, 10:40 PM

If you want rid of one I will take one off your hands, at least I can be safe in the knowledge that I am rescuing instead of raping a young woman and taking her away from such an unfit and abusive home.

Your ideals are barbaric and from a time when civility was not really a widely practiced thing. We have evolved past grabbing women and raping them. That is caveman mentality. You need to bring yourselves into the new millenium. YOUR IDEALS ARE DEAD MOVE THE piffle ON !