View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Paragon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: burn the Devil's Bible! - 03-03-2013, 07:42 PM

I don't like any "extras" in my Bible. It's not like a Director's Cut of 'Big Mama's House' or something. The folks who put together the KJV didn't do it overnight or haphazardly. It was made to stand the test of time. The other books are not authorized and often come from a totally different time periods that are far removed from accepted scriptural cannon. I won't bother to go into details here, but it's easy enough to look into it for yourselves if you choose to do so. The short answer is stick to the KJV and you won't go wrong--use other translations at your own peril--and by peril I mean better safe than sorry!