View Single Post
(#24)
Old
Unsaved trash, but struggling to become SavedŽ

Stella LaForte is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: My Dinner with televangelist Jan Crouch - 01-02-2011, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanfaron View Post
Unfortunately, Jan Crouch has had so many plastic surgeries at the expense of believers that she certainly should look decent at her age! Unfortunately, again, she makes Christianity look like a great big joke. No employee is "allowed" to criticize her at TBN (no surprise there, no?). Apparently her ego is as big as her hair. Someone needs to EVANGELIZE her! As for "dating" her, pastor (?), the Bible warns us to avoid even the ILLUSION of sin (i.e., being alone with a married woman). Do you need counseling also? And just what are you two doing in a BAR? Great message there. Frankly, it's difficult to tell the difference between you two and the rest of main-stream America. So, until you begin to act like true Christians, perhaps you both should stay out of the limelight (or is that what you're looking for--in which case, you already have your just reward). Please stop making Christians look like utter nincompoops. Thank you.
Please, please - do NOT use Comic Sans 3. EVER. It looks ridiculous.

1 Timothy 2:11-15
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing.