View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion

Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about (Pastor Zeke's compensation package). - 07-06-2014, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleBoy View Post
A simple question: As seen in the original post. Why does the church budget goes to luxurious cars for a pastor instead of the church well being? Isn't luxury a sin ? James 5:5 . Sounds like a con.
Hello TheLittleBoy.

Pastor Ezekiel came down to help me with my estate planning because my children do not talk to me since I started walking with Jesus Christ.

It may look like he is rich because he has a very nice airplane and a telephone that takes pictures but when I asked him about that he laughed and said Boy the church owns all of that I'm just taking it all for a spin and I'm gone give it back just like Psalms 37 says.

I am not a boy he likes to joke around he smells like Aqua Velva.

Thank you.

Rusty

Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.