Thread: Ask an Ex-Negro
View Single Post
(#522)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker
Under Investigation

Full of it

Vygart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Vygart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Vygart is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Ask an Ex-Negro - 03-22-2012, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
No True Christian™ has said rape and racism is okay. Neither is fluffy-bunny Christian wanna-be's. If you want to Praise Jesus' Holy Name and avoid eternity as Satan's play-thing, you'd best get to learning who Jesus really is. Hint - not the stinky, faggoty hippy people like to pretend He is.
Because a differing opinion than yours or any of the others here will have me damned? I think not i think you best learn whom Jesus really was (Because he's dead now..That's past tense) and draw your head out of the governments contained neo-christian bullshit.. and by the way the ™ at the end of the christian thing is horrible, i'm sure god likes to know it's been reserved for this kind of abomination on man kind.

I don't read your potty mouth deleted bible that's for sure, It's a guideline not a forced creed. There is no superiority of race or ethnic decent nor is there any reason for anyone to excluded due to those factors nor should they have to revoke those factors. As i've seen "Ex-negro" With a watermelon.. that's racist and apparently calling others "Coons" "Spics" and so forth is just peachy, It's racism dumbass. Seems alot of you are hypocrites. OH and while i'm at it the Jewish did not kill jesus(Whom was of middle eastern heritage)