View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

Jeremiah Abernathy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jeremiah Abernathy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jeremiah Abernathy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jeremiah Abernathy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jeremiah Abernathy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Jeremiah Abernathy has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: How can you say you KNOW god exists? - 03-27-2010, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mAbeliever View Post
Religion is faith, and faith cannot be proven. It is your opinion that if there was no such thing as god, nothing could have existed.

gg trolls
I'm offended that you would liken us to some satanic pagan monster (I am unsure what "gg" means but I assume its stands for something even more offensive). Why did you even bother coming here if all you're going to do is spew hate speech.

"And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him."
-Luke 12:4-5