View Single Post
(#232)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Christian Love

Marko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Disney's Frozen - a movie for little girl idiots - 07-08-2014, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsa333 View Post
And just because I'm told to read something, it doesn't mean I will. I don't really care about people's personal opinions on God. All I care about are facts. If you want to prove you're right and I'm wrong, show me facts. Not opinions.
1. "I am told to read Bible. I do not want to because I have my own "brain""
2. "All I care about are facts"

You are told to read the Bible - the facts. And you do not want to. And all you care is the facts.

Proverbs 9:13

How stupid can you be?

If you want to achieve some wisdom, read the bible, repent, take a good Christian man who tells you what to think.

1 Corinthians 14:34-35
1 Timothy 2:11-12

And then, maybe if GOD thinks you are good enough to make Soldiers of Christ, you might have your place in Heaven.

1 Timothy 2:15