X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The fatal flaw in atheistic thinking exposed in one simple diagram!

Originally posted by Bananaworship View Post
    I legitimately feel BAD for you. Maybe someday you'll stop being a piffleing retard. Or maybe you'll kill yourself. I would prefer the latter. Seriously, you're the cancer in this world. You are holding us back with your silly god delusion. But you've probably used all your brainpower reading this so far, so I'll be quick. Stop being a piffleing retard. You're free to take your obese fat ass back to your cheeto's and chili dogs.
    Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
    5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
    Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alkalai View Post
      Try following the argument for once instead of popping up randomly without a clue about what anyone's talking about.
      It's nearly impossible to tell what you are on about. So far you have turned up here trying to convert us all to buddhists and when that didn't work (because you didn't actually even know that buddhists worship the devil and deny Heaven and Hell even exist) you admitted you were just another stinky atheist.

You have totally derailed this thread about how science is a wishy washy failure as a belief system and doesn't know from one moment to the next what it thinks is true. You've just made it all about you and how you, a mouthy teenaged faggot, think this or think that. Yet you seem to not really know what you believe, just that you want to rubbish the beliefs of others.

You aren't going to ever be taken seriously by those with sincere faith in the Lord with that attitude. Seriously, you're a joke who can't see what's staring him in the face about the reality of our level of love for the Lord. This thread shows how steadfast we are in the face of your so-called proofs of God's non-existence or whatever it is you've been trying to say. We're just not going to listen to you because Jesus is all we need to get us through until the day He returns to kill all you unbelievers and throw you into the fire.

Did you get that? We're just never going to listen to you or change our minds about how real and glorious God actually is. And all of it is there in the Bible for you to read. God is as real as the fires of Hell.
      sigpic
      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
      The truth about volcanos
      Sex and debauchery in public schools
      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
        Yet you seem to not really know what you believe, just that you want to rubbish the beliefs of others.
        Young Alkalai clearly has a void in his life. He is incomplete. He is only half a man. He has no moral compass, and he is utterly lost. Yet when shown the one thing that can bring about healing in his meaningless existence, he spit's right in the face of gentle Jesus, meek and mild. All Jesus wants is for Alkalai to accept His kind offer of Redemption, but Alkalai is too cowardly to accept His Grace. It's sad.

It's not as if we haven't been expecting as much, though. The Holy Bible (KJV 1611) tells us to expect such scoffers in these End Times.

II Peter 3:2-7
        That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:
        Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
        And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
        For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
        Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
        But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

I suppose if nothing else, Alkalai can serve as a reminder to us of how fortunate we are to have not been preordained to go through life with our heads implanted firmly within our anuses, that we may have the good sense to recognize our fallen-ness and take Jesus up on His offer.
        II Thessalonians 1:7-9
        And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
        In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
        Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

This is honestly a confusing one. You keep using bible quotes to back up your ideas. The Bible isn't proof of anything. Prove that the Bible was written by the holy spirit. See? You can't. You're probably going to say that "THE BIBLE IS THE WORD OF GOD SO IT'S TRUE!". So the truth is that you accept that the Bible is credible without questioning. That is the pure signature of a non-rational mind. Now, come at me with the "You're gonna burn in hell!" quotes, they make me chuckle.
          Mark 9:43-48
          ... into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Comment

Originally posted by Teenaged Shaun View Post
            This is honestly a confusing one. You keep using bible quotes to back up your ideas. The Bible isn't proof of anything. Prove that the Bible was written by the holy spirit. See? You can't. You're probably going to say that "THE BIBLE IS THE WORD OF GOD SO IT'S TRUE!". So the truth is that you accept that the Bible is credible without questioning. That is the pure signature of a non-rational mind. Now, come at me with the "You're gonna burn in hell!" quotes, they make me chuckle.
            So what would you accept as evidence? Please define your terms.

YIC
            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
              So what would you accept as evidence? Please define your terms.

YIC
              If some events such as the Great Flood and Resurrection were conclusively proved. Which is going to take a lot of evidence in the first place. The thing is, there is no easy way in proving the bible. Which isn't a good thing for you. If we were to see Jesus rise up again and walk on water and somehow turn H20 molecules into C2H6O molecules. Any of that would prove that not only the bible is credible.
              ... into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Comment

If some events such as the Great Flood and Resurrection were conclusively proved.
                Both have been conclusively proved. I'm a little busy at the moment, so let's just start with the Great Flood.

If it didn't happen, then how do you explain the fact that the Sphinx was clearly under water?

Checkmate, you atheist fool!
                WARNING:
                In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
                  Both have been conclusively proved. I'm a little busy at the moment, so let's just start with the Great Flood.

If it didn't happen, then how do you explain the fact that the Sphinx was clearly under water?

Checkmate, you atheist fool!
                  Checkmate? Was it 8 people that survived the flood? The Great Flood supposedly happened in 2349 BC. Did you know the great pyramids of Giza were constructed in 2584 BC. It would take at least 100,000 people to build the pyramids. So, they must have been pretty busy creating babies for 235 years to reach that total.
                  Also, that article just says that the Sphinx was eroded by water. Now, to say that this is BECAUSE of the great flood is completely unjustified.
                  Now what's more likely?
                  1. The Sphinx was eroded by a large flood created by an omnipotent being.
                  2. It was exposed to extensive rainfall

Comment

Checkmate? Was it 8 people that survived the flood? The Great Flood supposedly happened in 2349 BC. Did you know the great pyramids of Giza were constructed in 2584 BC. It would take at least 100,000 people to build the pyramids. So, they must have been pretty busy creating babies for 235 years to reach that total.
                    Um... you do realize that years BC are counted backwards, right? That means that 2584 BC happened before 2349 BC. That means that there were more people when pyramids were built, and their descendants (not ancestors) died in the Great Flood.
                    God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                    True Christians are Perfect!
                    True Christian™ Love.
                    Salvation™ made Easy!
                    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                    God HATES Rational Thinking!
                    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                      Um... you do realize that years BC are counted backwards, right? That means that 2584 BC happened before 2349 BC. That means that there were more people when pyramids were built, and their descendants (not ancestors) died in the Great Flood.
                      Good Sister, this is simple the mental gymnastics that atheist have to go through every day to keep their bizarre beliefs afloat.

It's a paranoid delusion; it's really sad.

YIC
                      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
                        Scientists used to believe that 'the universe' was eternal. It never started and would never end. They now agree that it started at a specific time.

It won't be too long before they have to backtrack again and admit that their guess of 13.7 billion years ago is wrong and that the correct age is around 6000 years.

Just watch all the atheists come flooding back to God then.

YIC

Jack
                        All They Mean Is That The Universe Doesn't Star Anywhere Or End Anywhere Its Like A Race With No Start Line Or Finish Line It Just Keeps Going Forever. Buy The Way Scientists Have Proof That The Earth Was Made By The Big Band 13.7 Billion Years Ago, Where Is Your Proof That The Earth Is 6,000 Years Old Other Then You'r Book?

Comment

Originally posted by Hellothere111 View Post
                          All They Mean Is That The Universe Doesn't Star Anywhere Or End Anywhere Its Like A Race With No Start Line Or Finish Line It Just Keeps Going Forever. Buy The Way Scientists Have Proof That The Earth Was Made By The Big Band 13.7 Billion Years Ago, Where Is Your Proof That The Earth Is 6,000 Years Old Other Then You'r Book?
                          I'm pretty sure that the Big Band era was more recent than 6,000 years ago.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Hello, just came here to give my thoughts on your post. I am really unhappy with how this post disfavors God by just taking a look at it.First, the image. This image clearly promotes that the bible = ignorance by stating on the diagram that it "ignores new evidence" the point of science is that they are willing to say that "they dont know" they cant see God as the answer so we just kind of let them do their things with their experimental methods. The thing is, scientists are willing to change their minds according to new evidence that is SHOWN to be truth by a LONG process. This post makes me unhappy because they make the bible look like a source of ignorance, Jesus is not ignorance. The theory of gravity was incorporated in the bible over the past decade! We adapt too you know! Also, you make science look dumb in a strawman way. You see, that page looks crazy old back when everything sounded like a great idea. The women who discovered radiation didnt even know it was radioactive! That is just my thoughts on the post that is showing weakness over holy text. If you want to find a really good counterpoint on evolution, I can help you do that as a 15 minute research is enough.
                            1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
                            23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixcodelix View Post
                              Hello, just came here to give my thoughts on your post. I am really unhappy with how this post disfavors God by just taking a look at it.First, the image. This image clearly promotes that the bible = ignorance by stating on the diagram that it "ignores new evidence" the point of science is that they are willing to say that "they dont know" they cant see God as the answer so we just kind of let them do their things with their experimental methods. The thing is, scientists are willing to change their minds according to new evidence that is SHOWN to be truth by a LONG process. This post makes me unhappy because they make the bible look like a source of ignorance, Jesus is not ignorance. The theory of gravity was incorporated in the bible over the past decade! We adapt too you know! Also, you make science look dumb in a strawman way. You see, that page looks crazy old back when everything sounded like a great idea. The women who discovered radiation didnt even know it was radioactive! That is just my thoughts on the post that is showing weakness over holy text. If you want to find a really good counterpoint on evolution, I can help you do that as a 15 minute research is enough.
                              I am so sorry you are unhappy young potential friend...

I have experienced that unhappines equals separateness from God, from JESUS, from OUR LORD!

Romans 8:35
                              Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Finding Jesus would mean an end to your unhappiness, for which I am praying for you. Sincerely.

You are trying to force the Word of God into a mold of human observation, scientific false discovery, naturalistic fallacious laws. On that backside of God many Biblical Truths™ seem illogical and ignorant, as you have stated. Why would God, who is omniscient, omnipotent and totally GOOD, have to submit to feeble human logic. He surpasses logic, ridicule and secular observations.

1 Timothy 6:20
                              O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

Before I found Jesus I also struggled against the supposed impossibilities of the True™ worldview of the Bible.

1 Corinthians 3:19
                              For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

You see, it does not work that way... The alleged knowledge of science is like a breeze, it comes and goes and never rests stable to provide safety and security. Or HAPPINESS. God does.

You can choose Him.

Psalms 144:15
                              Happy is that people, that is in such a case: yea, happy is that people, whose God is the LORD.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                              2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                              Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Originally posted by Pixcodelix View Post
                                Jesus is not ignorance.
                                I thought you were an atheist. What do you know about Jesus?

The theory of gravity was incorporated in the bible over the past decade!
                                Huh?

If you want to find a really good counterpoint on evolution, I can help you do that as a 15 minute research is enough.
                                It amazes me how evolutionists just accept whatever they were told at school and never take the time to google the subject. If they did, they would find every single evolutionist argument has been debunked time and again.
                                sigpicMt 21:42, 44 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes . . . ? And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Find out what the Bible says about: Fortnite: Battle Royale, asexuality, shaving, psychiatry, chronic fatigue syndrome, babies

Comment

Working...
                                X