View Single Post
(#48)
Old
Unsaved Trash, revolting pervert
Under Investigation

queerbanger is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Homosexuals in the NFL - A Comprehensive List of Gay Players - 02-06-2012, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob4God View Post
So you pretty much admit that it's a choice then.
In no way, you guys twist words around to make yourselves believe things. It's insanity. I was born gay, everything in my life has been about my struggle because of the church I went to. I was told I couldn't be a pastor because of something I couldn't control. It's all genetic, and why are you guys so afraid of things like these. It's ok, we don't have a secret agenda to turn your kids gay. And for the most part we like straight people, but not bigots. We vote, we pay taxes, we do good for our communities and yet we can't have normal human rights? From the outside looking in, you guys are making fools of yourselves, and I'm sorry that you are so close-minded. Life is better when you let your mind soar.

To make a long story short, I didn't choose. I even tried to be straight, and that didn't work out. I was born this way, so just deal with it.

(And if you guys knew what really went on at church camp, you wouldn't let your kids go.)