View Single Post
(#132)
Old
Unsaved trash, filthy demon
Under Investigation

non_believer is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.non_believer is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.non_believer is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.non_believer is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.non_believer is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.non_believer is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.non_believer is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.non_believer is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Christian Domestic Discipline - 05-12-2015, 02:14 PM

I sense an air of sadism on this thread mixed with just a hint of uncomforting domestic violence / abuse.... Whats even more discerning is the fact you people actually believe this ["INTERESTING CONCEPT"] who comes up with this? Women are inferior to men??? said no woman ever i am a married man with a great relationship and i can assure you my wife has more than the mental capacity to make sound decisions without the childish notion of spanking. Religion is a problem not all but most there is a huge amount of evil that goes on under the justification of "Religion" i mean ["POOPY"] its started war since religion has been documented. I'm not religious just appalled at this thread all together. What a way to set women's rights back about 60 years. And to any of you so called "God Fearing Men" if you have to threaten to raise a hand to your wife or girlfriend to "keep them in check" you don't deserve them probably insecure and frankly your a ["SWEET KITTEN LIKE CREATURE"]. I wish you could all take an unbiased and brain washed step back and look at how ridiculous this all sounds. Any women involved in this abusive type relationship take my advice get the hell out of there you dont deserve this abuse and certainly don't need it. That's my rant like it or not i wont be back to this miserable waste of internet space....

Last edited by Mary Etheldreda; 05-12-2015 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Replaced naughty words with what poster meant to say