View Single Post
(#52)
Old
Repenting ex-homer
Forum Member

Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture

Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: intro from a scotchman - 03-26-2014, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapien82 View Post
Actually Attila English is my first language, had you read my posts clearly then you would not find any statement from myself claiming to be a Gaelic speaker!

that which you don't understand you fear , hence the reason why Logic and Reason are banned on the forums

Jameson is Irish whiskey, whiskey isn't my preferred alcoholic beverage

Whiskey is an acquired taste and so takes getting used to , which I have no time for, and is only ever consumed at weddings and funerals personally it is not for me.

God did bless me, last night actually and with the wisdom that the US is doomed as well as landover baptist church , so as I said don't shoot the messenger.

the big man has clearly stated he has my back and will watch over me , you lot on the other hand , well lets just say he has taken note of your names!

Whilst i'm not religious , god cut me a deal , he says " I know you are a non believer son and this I can forgive ,but if you pass over my message to those of the landover baptist church I will allow your entrance to heaven because I dont want to even talk to any single one of them the filthy bunch of sodomites"

What can I say , when the big man personally addresses you , you really have to take notice !

English is clearly not your first language and I've seen you speaking in demonic tongues here on this very forum.

The only 'Big Man' likely to address you is a police officer.

Godless Scotch Scum.