View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Paragon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: What's a little Jimmy? - 03-05-2013, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
Upon reading the title I first thought of Little Jimmy Dickens, but I'm sure that's not it.
It wouldn't surprise me if "Little" Jimmy Dickens was connected in some way as it is common knowledge in certain circles that he is in fact Satan's favorite Country/Western singer. Go back a few posts and read up on this devilish crooner. He is also a known transexual often dressing like the popular harlots of this day:

"At the 2011 CMA Awards, Jimmy was dressed up as Justin Bieber, and made fun of Bieber's recent paternity scandal." from the wikipedia entry (bare in mind that wickEDpedOPHILia is also the dark one's domain and they probably printed the entry boastfully rather than shamefully).

It is unknown as to whether or not Mr. Dickens is a pre-op or post-op tranny, but one could speculate that the "little" Jimmy means that he still has some of his original male parts intact. It was also never revealed just who Ms. Bieber was accusing of impregnating her, but with the torrid escapdes I've read about regarding that young woman it could be almost anyone.