View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Christian Love

Marko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMarko Loimaan-Aho has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Eurotrash Song Contest coming closer - Australia might lose to Finnish punk - 02-28-2015, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
I have listened to the video clip in the linked article. I don't understand the lyrics (the group seems to sing in some obscure Hungarian dialect), but they don't sound much worse than any punk/hard rock/metal "music" that I've had the displeasure of being exposed to. Well, I guess it's not surprising, since most (if not all) of the punk/hard rock/metal "musicians" are retarded. Why else would they produce a cacophony of sounds which simply hurts ears?
Actually Finnish language is Russian dialect.
The most sad thing about this is, that those kids seem to have lost Jesus once and for all.

Nevertheless I pray for them.