X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your desktop background?

Mine is entirely in colors imperceiveable to the human eye, so instead I'll give you my recommendation, the Sistine Chapel Ceiling from before Michelangelo vandalized it with his graffiti:

Re: What's your desktop background?

My desktop background is a wonderful photo of my HUSBAND holding handcuffs and a paddle... I love that man... so romantic.

Comment

I have an app for that. It is a white backround with a verse from the KJV. Every 30 seconds it is a new verse. Sometimes, I sit there transfixed on Gods Words flashing before my eyes.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Mine is my very own pie, moist and glistening with flavor. I'd be happy to send you the file if you'd like to use it as a background - but I warn you - it's very tempting! You will be craving pie within a very short time.
        1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
        Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
        Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
        Locations in 50 States and Canada
        !Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
        Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
        Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.

Comment

Mine is either an A-10, or a headon picture F-35C Lightning II that has just fired smoke flares.

Comment

These are a couple from the selection that I have rotating.

The Destruction Of Sodom And Gomorrah (John Martin)

Click image for larger version

Name:	JohnMartin1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	159.2 KB
ID:	1918886

The Great Day of His Wrath (John Martin)
            sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Various images to remind me of the of :

II Thessalonians 1:7-9
              And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
              In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
              Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

Taking screenshots of your own desktop makes things very, very confusing. I was really lost for a while there. Anyway, I think I've got things back in order now.

Because the stars will fall to Earth as promised by God in Revelation 6:13, I like to keep a reminder of what they used to look like. The fact that we can see less stars now is proof that the events foretold in the Book of Revelation are already in progress!
                Attached Files
                Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Jeb, I think I'm having a deja-vu or something.

Comment

Jeb,is that the steam icon on your computer ? I thought steam was evil.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ee-wallace.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	1918894
                      Apò toû hēlíou metástēthi

Comment

Originally posted by arthur frayn View Post
                        [ATTACH]22777[/ATTACH]
                        Who is that, your daddy?
                        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

Originally posted by hansolo1112 View Post
                          Jeb,is that the steam icon on your computer ? I thought steam was evil.
                          1. I only use it for muslim shooting simulators
                          2. Steam helps destroy the videogame industry, it sells games so cheap it's all got to be below profit, so they're literally undercutting themselves. Now, normally I assume businesses know what they're doing, but Valve Software is run on anarchist principals - they have no management.
                          Imagine a company where everyone is equal and managers don't exist. A place where employees sit where they want, choose what to work on and decide each other's pay. Then, once a year, everyone goes on holiday together.

No doubt traffic is always blocked in their hallways and the drum circles don't let anyone sleep. If Valve Software is going to help the videogame industry self-destruct, why shouldn't I help them?
                          Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                          Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                          Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                            Who is that, your daddy?

Actually, from your pic, he looks more like your daddy
                            Apò toû hēlíou metástēthi

Comment

Originally posted by arthur frayn View Post
                              Actually, from your pic, he looks more like your daddy
                              My father RIP, never wore a tie. He was a working man.

Comment

Working...
                              X