X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: And it is a WAR!

Originally posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
    My wife Delores is a True Christian™ soldier in the War on Christmas. Last weekend she established a beachhead outside a Kohls department store, and with a crack commando team of 19 of her church friends, she went behind enemy lines to confiscate all of their disgusting "Happy Holidays" signs. When the Joo security guard tried to stop them they made a daring escape to their vehicles. As they sped away they sang hymns and shouted Merry Christmas while running down patrons in the parking lot. Needless to say my heart was filled with pride and joyous glee at the Christian defeat of the Joo secularists at Kohls. They'll think twice before they try to ram their Joo Secularist Agenda of Hate down our throats at this special time of year.

Bravo, Brother H! Your wife and her friends are to be commended!

I'm thinking that maybe the next step would be to spray paint "Merry Christmas" on one sides of the cars parked in Kohl's parking lots. Might as well spray paint "Jesus Saves" on the other side, too.

When it comes to the War on Christmas, one has to choose sides. You're either with us (for Christmas, and Jesus!), or against us.

YIC,
    Buford
    yours in Christ,
    Brother Buford

sigpic

The only way to reduce the number of nuclear weapons is to use them.
    - Rush Limbaugh

Comment

Obviously the false Christians have gotten it all wrong in a big way.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Welcome back everyone! And I apologize for not opening this seasonal forum back in July. I don't know where the time has gone! Wal-Mart has already had their glorious Christmas merchandise out for almost two weeks!
        Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

Do you think Obama is going to ban Christmas?
          sigpic

Comment

I thought Christmas was all about celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ (a glorious event). Why should it marred with Violence and hate.

Comment

Originally posted by EmberCowgirl View Post
              I thought Christmas was all about celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ (a glorious event). Why should it marred with Violence and hate.
              It's not THAT kind of war (yet), you dumb broad. Read this thread from the beginning.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
                Do you think Obama is going to ban Christmas?
                Good god I hope for damn sure. I started with this post (as I am new to Landover) because I want to join the war on Christmas-- and I won't flee to Canada and/or join with the Unitarians for this conflict. At the very least we should regulate the observance of Xmas to once every four years. I mean...if "once every four years" is good enough for our Olympic athletes and our presidential campaigns, then it should be good enough for the baby Jesus and major department stores. So let's start by restricting the annual gala event to once in four years...and then we can move on from there to eliminate the foolishness altogether.

Let's keep a tight rein on Rudolph!

Comment

Originally posted by I: Carumba View Post
                  Good god I hope for damn sure. I started with this post (as I am new to Landover) because I want to join the war on Christmas-- and I won't flee to Canada and/or join with the Unitarians for this conflict. At the very least we should regulate the observance of Xmas to once every four years. I mean...if "once every four years" is good enough for our Olympic athletes and our presidential campaigns, then it should be good enough for the baby Jesus and major department stores. So let's start by restricting the annual gala event to once in four years...and then we can move on from there to eliminate the foolishness altogether.

Let's keep a tight rein on Rudolph!
                  You don't like posting here, do you, boy?
                  Bible boring? Nonsense!
                  Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                  You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                    You don't like posting here, do you, boy?
                    No, I do. But "Christmas" does not = "Jesus" (or "God" or whatever)...and here's what's always bothered me in particular:

1) The date for Easter changes every year...and I know it has to do with the first Sunday after the first Monday after the first full moon after the first Tuesday in February the Catholics eat pancakes-- or some such nonsense like that (I'm not really good with dates).

2) Christmas is always 12/25. It's always 12/25 no matter if the moon is full, half, or new after the first Sunday after the first Monday aftr the Catholics eat the first fruit cake of the season.

My therapist believes that my fixation on this incongruity stems from the substantial conflict I must have experienced when learning to control excretory functions during my early toilet training, but my alienist disagrees wholeheartedly.

Comment

I have to give some over-due credit to those greasy wops for having some respect for baby Jesus at this time of year:
                      New York Town's Parade Draws Fire for Dropping 'Christmas'

Thursday, October 23, 2008

PATCHOGUE, N.Y. — A famed fireworks company is pulling out of a holiday boat parade because "Christmas" was dropped from the event's name.

Fireworks by Grucci won't lend its sparkle to Patchogue's Nov. 23 parade — decorated yachts on the Patchogue River — because the organizers have renamed it the Patchogue Holiday Boat Parade. It was the Patchogue Christmas Boat Parade last year, when the Grucci company donated $5,000 worth of fireworks. The company's vice president, Philip Butler, who has criticized the secularization of Christmas in the past, said parade organizers were "using all the themes of Christmas and plagiarizing all those themes."

Organizers in the town on Long Island, near New York City, said the parade has had several names over its roughly 15-year existence. The name was changed again this year after complaints that the use of "Christmas" seemed to make the parade less inclusive. "When I think about fireworks, I don't think about Christmas anyway," Mayor Paul Pontieri said.

The venerable Grucci company is famous for providing spectacular fireworks displays at major national celebrations. It is based in Brookhaven, not far from Patchogue.
                      We need to find out what rogue fireworks company was finally hired to perform the 'happy holidays' routine so that we can add them to the boycott list. And write a letter to the Godless mayor of that poor town.
                      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Has anyone noticed how CHRISTmas has turned into a commie fest. Father Christmas (not) dresses in red, Rudolph the RED nosed reindeer, little robin RED breast. We true Christians need to defend the baby Jesus' birthday so that we can all celebrate His birth by singing carols, condemning the unsaved to the fire and making sure the Lord is remembered as ending the curse of the Jew.

Comment

You're already losing the war. Christianity is old, on it's way out. might as well get used to it. Next thing you know you'll have an atheist president. And instead of "in god we trust" on our money we'll have a picture of Darwin or Richard Dawkins, and he's not even american. That's going to be great times.

Comment

Originally posted by Derealized View Post
                            You're already losing the war. Christianity is old, on it's way out. might as well get used to it. Next thing you know you'll have an atheist president. And instead of "in god we trust" on our money we'll have a picture of Darwin or Richard Dawkins, and he's not even american. That's going to be great times.
                            Why are you even here, demon? This is a Christian forum. Go pee on someone else's cornflakes.

What you monkey-worshipers need to learn is that Jesus always wins. Always.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Originally posted by Derealized View Post
                              The war for souls for Jesus has been with us for sometime, as long as there is a heathen or an atheist on earth, that war will continue; and remember, Jesus always wins. There may be set backs (Obama) there will be victories (both Bushes) but the end will see Jesus descend to earth and such as you cast into the Fiery Pit.

Anyone smell roasting flesh, sinner?
                              sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                              Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                                The war for souls for Jesus has been with us for sometime, as long as there is a heathen or an atheist on earth, that war will continue; and remember, Jesus always wins. There may be set backs (Obama) there will be victories (both Bushes) but the end will see Jesus descend to earth and such as you cast into the Fiery Pit.[/font][/color]

Anyone smell roasting flesh, sinner?
                                A BLACK half atheist half muslim president at that, who wasn't born in america. Like i said you're losing.

hey what's the difference between jesus and an oil painting? it only takes on nail to hang the painting.

If i smell rotting flesh anywhere it's because of you sick delusional murderers starting another war. but that's ok, you're losing.

Comment

Working...
                                X