X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Yes, she is a true christian, as far as she is 16 years old , i consider that she is very good for seeding, she is virgin. I think that she need some discipline, but i leave that pleasure to the person how claim her!

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianLoverRO View Post
      Yes, she is a true christian, as far as she is 16 years old , i consider that she is very good for seeding, she is virgin. I think that she need some discipline, but i leave that pleasure to the person how claim her!
      Dear Person: thank you for taking your time off whatever you're doing. However, True Christians™ are Perfect, and since you're dyslexic (and you have a very vague idea about proper grammar) then you are not perfect, and thus not a True Christian™. Q.E.D.
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Hello, I was trying to create a new topic but for any reason i wasn't able to do so, therefore I will post it here I apologize for that in advance: I wonder if you can help me, i'm looking for a Christian wife younger than me, I am 31yo , White-Hispanic, professional Engineer, single, financially stable, I own my house. If anyone of you kind brothers in Christ are interested to have a truly Christian husband for any of your daughters please contact me we can discuss about your terms or if you know someone that might be interested, would you please pass my information to that person. ​Thank you for reading, God bless you all.
        Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath. Exodus 20:4, Deuteronomy 5:8

Comment

Don't you love your daughter? Someone who truly loves his children would never sell them.
          Myarf

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaMatei View Post
            Don't you love your daughter? Someone who truly loves his children would never sell them.
            Matthew 10:37 "He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me."
            You know you really should study the Holy Word of God before you start flapping your pie hole.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Uh, you know, loving a "deity" in my opinion shouldn't be more important than loving a human being.
              Myarf

Comment

Originally posted by MonicaMatei View Post
                Uh, you know, loving a "deity" in my opinion shouldn't be more important than loving a human being.
                Who cares what you think, demon? Your unsaved opinions don't mean a bucket of spit to us. Go back and tell your master satan that you have failed to turn us against Christ.
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Ugh. Daughters.
                  It is bad enough having a wife in the house, You add a daughter or two and it seems like the chickens flew the coop and came in the house, what with all that non-nonsensical clucking the weaker sex do.
                  I have however, found a solution, though it only lasts a few days.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

my 6 year old son up for bids. msg me if you want more info if interested
                    Attached Files

Comment

also my step son is availible. only 1 needs going hes 9

Comment

Originally posted by lauren1976 View Post
                        my 6 year old son up for bids. msg me if you want more info if interested
                        Originally posted by lauren1976 View Post
                        also my step son is availible. only 1 needs going hes 9
                        This thread is for daughters, not sons. Also, none of the True Christians(TM) here would dream of marrying their daughters to someone who is UnSaved. 2 Corinthians 6:14. Please head over to the Introduction Forum to tell us about yourself.
                        And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
                        Deuteronomy 6.5

Comment

Man you guys are ***removed potty language*** disgusting. Selling your daughters? ***removed more potty language***RETARDS I HOPE YOU BURN IN YOUR ***lots of potty language characteristic of a retarded self-abusing teen*** BY JESUS.
                          Psalms 38:5
                          My wounds stink and are corrupt because of my foolishness.

Comment

Originally posted by HermanVonPoodle View Post
                            Man you guys are ***removed potty language*** disgusting. Selling your daughters? ***removed more potty language***RETARDS I HOPE YOU BURN IN YOUR ***lots of potty language characteristic of a retarded self-abusing teen*** BY JESUS.

Strong language is never welcome.
                            God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                              This darn Obama depression is affecting our family horribly. Since we moved to Freehold, we haven't been able to sell our beautiful six bedroom house on a 1/10th acre plot in Arizona. The bank is about to foreclose on it. I have already asked the church, but they are feeling the pinch too. Pastor Zeke's Christmas gift is only going to be in the 20 thousand dollar range this year.

It's fortunate that my daughter just turned 13. She needs to be betrothed anyway.

How much do you guys think I could get for her?

She, is of course a virgin. The tokens of virginity will be there on your wedding night when she reaches the age of consent or you can stone her as per Deuteronomy 22:13-21.

She is a decent cook, but lazy about cleaning. It's my wife's fault for that. I'm sure if you have a strong steady hand for keeping her in line, she can be encouraged to get better.

Any serious bids from True Christians will be considered.

You can't make her work out in the field. If you buy her for a wife you have to provide for her for the rest of her natural life, so please don't take this lightly. If you are buying her for your son, please make sure he likes her because otherwise you cannot return her.

Exodus 21:7-10 And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.
                              If she please not her master, who has betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed: to sell her unto a strange nation he shall have no power, seeing he has dealt deceitfully with her.
                              And if he has betrothed her unto his son, he shall deal with her after the manner of daughters.
                              If he takes him another wife; her food, her clothing, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish.

God Bless,
                              Levi

Mr.Jones I am a 26 year old God-fearing Baptist man from Alabama, and I would love to purchase your daughter. I live my life only to serve the Lord, and spread his message, but it is my Christian duty to have children, and raise them to be Godly soldiers of Christ. (Genesis 1:28) I could probably get 25-30 kids out of your daughter before her ovaries dry up from the looks of her.

I will treat your daughter right also. I will be able to provide daily beatings in accordance with Proverbs 23:14, and I will be the head of the house, and your daughter. (Ephesians. 5:23)
                              Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Comment

Originally posted by Vessel of Christ View Post
                                Mr.Jones I am a 26 year old God-fearing Baptist man from Alabama, and I would love to purchase your daughter. I live my life only to serve the Lord, and spread his message, but it is my Christian duty to have children, and raise them to be Godly soldiers of Christ. (Genesis 1:28) I could probably get 25-30 kids out of your daughter before her ovaries dry up from the looks of her.

I will treat your daughter right also. I will be able to provide daily beatings in accordance with Proverbs 23:14, and I will be the head of the house, and your daughter. (Ephesians. 5:23)
                                I would be willing to pay about 35000 dollars for her if she can cook, and is obedient.
                                Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Comment

Working...
                                X