View Single Post
(#58)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Hellbound Heathen Uppity Woman/Enabler Cancer on Society

Rain Dancer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Rain Dancer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Rain Dancer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Rain Dancer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Rain Dancer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Bible Study: Kill almost anyone you want and still go to Heav - 03-29-2011, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Dancer View Post
It doesn't, if you've ever watched anyone sleep, they're eyes go back and forth, this is called rapid eye movement, which is a sign that they are dreaming. Look it up my friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
I just looked into the mirror to check, but my eyes did not move rapid at all. You are clearly talking nonsense here.

Psalm 14:1 "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good."

Re read the first quote, I said when you were asleep, not awake, that is why you didn't have rapid eye movement, but you have it when your asleep and dreaming