View Single Post
(#390)
Old
Unsaved trash, loudmouthed teenaged feminazi
Under Investigation

Atheist Bitch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Atheist Bitch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Gerard Way - Cross-Dressing Vampire-Weirdo Psycho-Satanist Nutbag! - 03-27-2014, 07:22 AM

The fact that you would all spew such mindless hate about someone so truly inspiring and wonderful is sickening.

I know there is no hope for you, as you are to far blinded by your hate to see sense, but I do hope you realize that nothing you say has any truth to it. Everything is out of context, or vandalized in such a way that you no longer can credibly cite My Chemical Romance or Gerard Way as speakers of such things.

Bending the truth to suit your own hate makes it false with the very act. Honesty is not something to be pulped or nitpicked, because that decreases the effectiveness of the word by the very definition. You are lying, and that is fact, so you have thus disproved yourself with the lack of waterproof evidence. I don't care what fake proof you have managed to muster up in your defense, you cannot deny at all, no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try, that Gerard Way has saved lives. That is infallibly true. If you don't believe me just read some of the stories people have told (http://mychemsavedme.tumblr.com/) because these are all real people. Real humans who have been touched by the music and message of this band. It's undeniable by any words that they save people. They saved me, and that's proof enough.

I assume you are going to once again rant off mindless hate at me for stating this truth, but I will ask you, please, do not pray for me. I would rather spend a lifetime and forever in hell then play a harp with you cruel people in heaven. I don't believe in either path anyway, but I respect your right to view the world as you see fit. What I don't respect is your relentless effort to try and shove your beliefs down everyone's throats even when you have no right to.

Gerard Way is my hero, and nothing you can say will ever stop that from being true.