View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: In a Home for the Terminally Bewildered overlooking France from the coast of Kent, England
papparat is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.papparat is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.papparat is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Smile Re: Jesus was among the wealthiest 5 percent! - 07-04-2008, 03:41 PM

See, Brothers & Sisters, this is where I am confused.

Living in the Mother Country, we have our Monarch who descends from those anointed by God. Herself also so anointed The only Christian, albeit the wrong sort, Monarch extant.

That is until the Divine Right of Kings was taken away by those beastly Republicans, Cromwell & the rest of his traitorous crew, who severed the head of our late Majesty Charles 1st.

Even our late King James 1st., whose Bible we hold so dearly, had the Divine Right.

Given Jesus', Praise His Name, lineage & common appellation of "King of Kings" Does it really mean, that America is only God's chosen Colony & not Country as previously thought.

I do understand that there may be those amongst the Brethren & Sisterhood, who may be unaware of other countries, as so few need to travel.

However as the Mother Land is closer to the Holy Land & that the Christ's Kingdom is obviously a Monarchy,that is everlasting & a myself & the Tyke Brother, Temperance do live in a Monarchy which is also everlasting, where we don't have to think about bothering to vote for a President.

The notion of voting for a President is an anathema to us & more readily associated with the Revolting French who also beheaded their last representative of the Divine Right.

I look at a coin in my pocket & see her image ( our blessed Monarch, with the letters D.G. REG D.F.(Dei Gratia Regina Fidei Defensor) after her name, which means 'By the Grace of God, Queen, Defender of the Faith' A language that our Lord ( another Monarchist term/Title) would understand & spoke as an educated man in his earthly guise

So Christ the King must be a Monarchist & Must be Wealthy & possibly just using the Colonies for his Divine Will oh and this Bush chap

I crave enlightenment