View Single Post
(#4134)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Johnnymonkeyface is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Johnnymonkeyface is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Johnnymonkeyface is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Johnnymonkeyface is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Minecraft: Makes children sex slaves and destroys our economy! - 01-26-2014, 07:12 PM

I am a christian. I'm not here to jump right up and tell you all that you will burn in hell (similar to what all of you say about people who disagree with you). And I don't believe that anything that the "cranky old man" is directly from the bible. And pretty soon you guys will have a new topic " legos incourage sex and rape and all kids that play with them WILL BURN IN HELL". Really?... Really? And please if you really think that you're right and I'm wrong give me at least a little proof? That's what you guys seriously lack is proof for all the accusations that you make toward games and things like portal 2 incouraging anal and oral sex on ones self. Which is totally impossible. But you guys have found some way to make it possible with these portals. And just so you know it's not the game developers that make those pictures it's those prevents that play the game. I really don't like arguing with people via Internet but for some things like this I usually make an exception. And I'm sorry that you don't like what i am saying but that's just probably because YOU are WRONG and I am RIGHT. And the only reason I'm getting this serious is because this cranky old man started it by completely and overly exacterating. And also the movie "frozen" being gay? What the heck is that? No, I just think you guys see the worst in everything. God bless.