View Single Post
(#1057)
Old
Electrified by Jesus
Forum Member

Virgin Virgin Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS

Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why Roman Catholic Papists Are NOT Christians - 04-13-2014, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurel View Post
The roman Catholics were the firs Christians so if you're different, you're the false Christians.
My mom really hates Catholics. I think it is because my dad is a Catholic and he left her for a man. A Catholic priest who is 27 years older than my dad. They have known each other for a long time. While I was digging my Pastor a pool today my Pastor said to me: "Bob, Catholics are the worst criminals in the world!". When I asked him why he told me Catholics ignore the Bible. He also told me Catholics made up a lot of things that are not in the Bible. He told me Revelation 22:18-19 says that is not allowed and that all Catholics will be severely punished for ignoring God's word. That made me a little sad as I really like my dad, even though he made my mom unhappy. When I told this to my mom she cried and told me I am a huge disappointment to her and to Jesus.

Bob's mom: "Bob is 'special' and unemployed but otherwise a catch!"

John 20:29: "...blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."