View Single Post
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls True Scientist™ Long service medal, 3rd class

Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Lost And Found thread - 02-14-2014, 02:14 PM

FOUND: this in-depth, exhaustive study of the horrors of homosexual Boy Scout leaders. I found it in the woods after the Youth Group campout, along with some ropes and other boy scout stuff.

Some wear and tear, a few stained pages, it was that way when I found it.

I would have told everyone earlier, but I've been reading and rereading it myself. Please don't ask for it back right away, because I'm just about to get to the really good part.

Founder and CEO Methodological Methods Labs L.L.C. Savvy doctor-shoppers shop here!

Donate to the Sacred Life Sperm Bank today! "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you". -Jeremiah 1:5, and Psalm 139:13

Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 02-14-2014 at 05:14 PM.