View Single Post
(#109)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged fag

I'm a tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I'm a tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I'm a tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I'm a tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I'm a tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I'm a tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I'm a tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I'm a tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Is Touching Yourself Worth an Eternity in HELL? - 01-03-2014, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Friend, that moment of bliss as You release the millions of tortured souls from your genitals might seem like a good deal but in the ensuing minutes, as the crust of death hardens on your hands, sheets and clothes, the shame of begrudging the tiny babies the Breath of Life™ will have you weeping like a six year old girl.
Think about the unheard voices for a change.
well what do you think happens when you have sex with a girl? you think she's going to have a million little babies? no, all but one of those "tortured souls" die inside of her. and they would have died anyway, inside of you. so i mean. why not get the pleasure? besides---it's not like they're conscious of it. it's not like they're screaming while you ejaculate.... srsly man

Lev.20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.