View Single Post
(#113)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

DPA_Viking is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 06-01-2010, 12:10 PM

First, im danish viking. (Huzzaaa!)

I am very displeased about the way you describe and mock Denmark. If the bigger Tribes here ever heard about this forum, and indeed this thread, they would without a doubt gather their warriors, and head to sea, with the intent to rape or murder you all, and to capture your women as slaves. How would you defend against heavy axes and long swords? Because your false god dont allow the taking of lives? Throwing bibles and bad words at them?

It is sad to see so intelligent people being misled by a false god. And i do mean your weakling of a sorry ass god. Us Vikings know the true gods:

Njord, Frej, Freja, Loke, and of course Thor and Odin

Anyone wo believe else is just stupid and misguided

I actually feel sorry for you, normally i would have challenged you to a battle with axes or sword. But i just cant make myself do it.

And you keep writing about how we are going to burn in hell. But you know so little about us danish vikings. The fact is that we do not fear fire, death or war. Because we know we will go to Asgaard, to the fields of the gods, and dine every night together with Odin.

I wish you good luck. And pray to Odin that our the Tribes do not discover of this thread.

-D.