View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Retard Posting

Location: I live in Elf Forest, which is on the shores of Karow Lake midst the kingdom of Karowelfia.
AssPieElfAtheist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AssPieElfAtheist is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Angry Re: ASPERGER’S SYNDROME – Another word for ‘EVIL’ ??! - 09-27-2011, 08:59 AM

I just wanted to start out by wishing everyone a good morning with the hopes that you all have what ever stimulant you need to get you going on your day. No doubt that you lot have little use for such delightful things as coffee or sweets but prefer to start you day off with some misguided and poorly understood meaning from the bible. And now that I have made pleasantries, its time to move on to more distressing matters. By the way, this is going to be on the long side, so if you have the attention span of a slug be warned. However, it is shorter than the bible so you may be in luck of making it through it.

This 'lovely' forum was brought to my attention via twitter; you know, that evil place on the internet where we atheists spread hate and discontent in 140 characters or less. And while I am against all forms of organized religion that does not mean that I have not read the KJV bible, gone to a church, been a member of a church or at one point in my life did believe in your God. Things change, people change. It is called free will and it is granted to us in the bible. Without free will, there would be little use in the grand scheme of things for both a heaven and a hell.

I have ASD. ASD is Autism Spectrum Disorder also know as Asperger's Syndrome and even some times associated with PDD/NOS. And for the record, I am not the retarded one on this forum. You all have taken sound reasoning from the words of your bible and twisted them into words of hate. What ever happened to "christian compassion"? You are meant to spread Love, Understanding, and Life Eternal not hypocrisy and hate. Yes, I said it. You all are hypocrites. I guess the passages in the bible about "love they neighbour as thyself" meant little to nothing you guys. Also, while man WAS created (according to the bible) in God's own image, the bible also goes on to say that ONLY Moses ever laid eyes on God and that "when we are with him, we will be like him". Do you really, really believe that your God is prancing around heaven in the flesh not spirit?

I have no doubt that some of you are intelligent people, brainwashed but intelligent. The mere fact that you use the bible as a tool of hate versus the tool of love and understanding it is meant to be should shame you all to your very core! Jesus preached love, you lot go completely down the other path and blame people who were created in the same manner you were (down to the miracle of birth from fertilization of an egg with a sperm) for your own stupidity. If you lot can read a bible surely you could look up valid medical fact about diseases and the like. Did it escape your notice that even the God you "claim" to worship murdered, maimed and killed? Oh, let me guess... It was 'for the greater good', right? And people wonder why I follow Absurdism! It is because of the likes of you! At least I make NO assumptions about people and judge them not and above all, I am not a hypocrite.

For the record, I love animals (all animals) and especially love penguins more than people. Why? Because they mate for life, live socially without judging and help out their fellow penguins. Its the ideal society. If I am lucky enough to come back to earth when I do die, I want to come back as a penguin. You, all of you, could learn a lot from penguins. You all are really nothing more than mindless 'zombie' sheep being herded by nothing more than a bunch of bigots. While you are learning a thing or two from the penguins in the world, you should take the time to learn some valuable life lessons. J.K. Rowling did a bang up job in tackling life lessons in the Harry Potter books she wrote. It is also written for young adults so you should be able to comprehend it easily enough. It teaches that love conquers all evil. Good triumphs over bad. And Hate leads to evil.

Before you lot have a go at me and damn me to hell and into the arms of Satan himself, let me point out to you that there are MANY so called christians who will join me there. I am going to take a stab in the dark and say that there is a HIGH probability that all of you will join me there!

I have read (with much distress and agony) every post on this thread. I love how it was you lot that brought up the insulting name of assburgers (by the way, ass means donkey so the word you are actually looking for there is arse) and claimed that we suffers of medical conditions are a 'cult'. Ironic really. Many of us that are not christians would say the same about you. Christianity is more of a cult than suffering from a neurodevelopmental disorder, such as autism. We 'gather' together to spread knowledge of how to live, cope and survive being unique. We don't gather to spread lies and hate. We leave that to you. It is actually quite interesting that you mentioned the serial killers that are supposed to have Asperger's Syndrome. It is also quite entertaining that you failed to realize the key differences between sociopath, pyschopath and those of us with Asperger's. I could point them out but I believe that if you look up things yourself you are more likely to remember them than if you had them point blank told to you. I suggest using sources other than wikipedia for accurate information. Also, a good place for definitions would be a dictionary as you haven't the slightest idea of what several words mean. Words like: love, hate, ass, cult ... the list really goes on.

After much thought, I am going to just come right out and say this. Hurtful and harsh as it may seem to you. But you all are no better than Adolf Hitler. The key difference being that what he did to his fellow humans physically, you lot do verbally. I am not even sure which is the worse of the two. Out of curiosity, did you lot just not bother reading the New Testament of the bible? Where Jesus fed the hungry, raised the dead and cured the sick and ailing? At what point in the New Testament did Jesus ever look at his fellow humans and say "you are a retard" with a sucks to be you attitude? He didn't. Plain out and out didn't. He went over to them, taught them right from wrong. He spread love and understanding. He welcomed them ALL like brothers and sisters. He loved everyone.

Final thought from me is this: If THIS is what you people took from the bible, YOU are the sick, demented, damned and lost souls of the earth. Remember humility, remember compassion, and above all learn how to love your fellow man as you would yourself. It is what the bible is all about. Keep in mind, the bible has two parts. The Old Testament and the New Testament. I think you all REALLY need to read the New Testament. From what I have read, you never got that far in your beliefs.