View Single Post
(#44)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Schopenhauer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Schopenhauer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Schopenhauer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Why Aren't Dinosaurs in the Bible? - 02-13-2010, 11:33 PM

Quote:
"kind of right"!!! God is "kind of right"!!! God is Truth! God is exact! God is Perfect!
Yes but humans are not
and who wrote the bible?

Quote:
Many thanks for that explanation of the history of so-called science from the Creation to 2010 - the detail is amazing
If you're interested in it , do a research by yourself
If you think its wrong, proof mathematically that atoms can't exist

Quote:
Why do you hate God so much?
Why do you hate science so much? Only because through science the world becomes difficult?
I don't hate God but I think different from you
And a comic is a better evidence than physics?
Proof that it is

There is only one rule in Christianity you have to follow:

Deuteronomy 13:6"If your brother, your mother's son, or your son or daughter, or the wife you cherish, or your friend who is as your own soul, entice you secretly, saying, 'Let us go and serve other gods' (whom neither you nor your fathers have known,

7of the gods of the peoples who are around you, near you or far from you, from one end of the earth to the other end),

8you shall not yield to him or listen to him; and your eye shall not pity him, nor shall you spare or conceal him.

9"But you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

10"So you shall stone him to death because he has sought to seduce you from the LORD your God who brought you out from the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

2 Corinthians 6: 14 Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

15 What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

16 What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.

17Therefore come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you.