X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Music that will send you to HELL

I listened to this music without fear of the white mans Hell because I believe that Heaven or Hell is here on Earth. This woman must be very skilled in some other practice to get someone to pay for this atrocity. Her talents definitely do not extend to singing. In fact it is an affront to Jah to even listen to that horrible screeching.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

Comment

Pink floyd will send you straight to hell with their hippy dippy liberal democrat songs! You won't be so comfortably numb in HELL now will you?
      Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Comment

You guys should check out "Sexy and I Know it" by LMFAO

You haven't seen anything like it.
        Worth adding to the list, just saying... (Aaaand no I am not posting it myself... I can't even because my computer enjoys being a big jerk)
        Romans 8:25 - But if we hope for that we see not, [then] do we with patience wait for [it].
        Jeremiah 17:7 - Blessed [is] the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
        Psalms 71:14 - But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.

Comment

That chinaman, PSY is at it again.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I don't think music can send you to Hell. I mean, the only way to heaven is through Christ. If you repent to him for your sins, you get to heaven, right? Last time I checked, music preference wasn't exactly a damnable sin.

Comment

Originally posted by Patchwork Rarity View Post
              I don't think music can send you to Hell. I mean, the only way to heaven is through Christ. If you repent to him for your sins, you get to heaven, right? Last time I checked, music preference wasn't exactly a damnable sin.
              Not quite, dear. Any fool can repent of a foolhardy act. But here is a perfect example of why it's so important to actually read the Holy Bible - the only tangible resource Jesus left us on earth after His glorious and majestic Resurrection and subsequent Ascension into Heaven, where He sits at the Right Hand of the Father (Acts 7:55-56), completely out of sight of all NASA's nosy telescopes, and yet can see into our private lives, most particularly in our bedrooms when the lights are out (Daniel 2:22). Nothing is secret to Jesus sitting there (Jeremiah 23:24). Goodness, He can even see into our thoughts, and knows what we're going to think before we even think to think them (Psalm 139:4)!

Anyway, according to His Perfect Word, among other conditions, one must repent and be baptized (Acts 2:38), accept Christ as Lord and Master out loud, or at least so Jesus can read the lips (Romans 10:9), love Jesus unconditionally (Deuteronomy 6:5), obey Him without reservation (Deuteronomy 11:1; John 14:15), women are required to have children and not get uppity (1 Timothy 2:15), and be born among the elect (Romans 8:29).
              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Does your "music" make a joyful noise unto the Lord (Psalm 100:1-2)? No? Then it's just hellbound garbage.
                Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                in 2016

Comment

Hmm, you want music? One way ticket to hell, why not ask me? I got quite a few songs, so if you wanna know what to avoid, I'd stay away from:

DeadMau5
                  MonsterCat
                  One Direction
                  Lady Gaga
                  Bloodhound Gang (This one would actually be interesting for you to see)
                  Maroon 5
                  Walk the Moon
                  and especially Green Day

Need anymore? I'm sure I could find a few more...

Romans 8:25 - But if we hope for that we see not, [then] do we with patience wait for [it].
                  Jeremiah 17:7 - Blessed [is] the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
                  Psalms 71:14 - But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.

Comment

It's not often that I agree with unsaved trash, but we know that Lady Gaygay is a notorious fag-enableress and therefore an enemy of God (Romans 1:32). Consequently, nothing good can come from her music (Matthew 7:18).
                    This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

I have finally found the pure, righteous music to ever hit this holy world (that's on YouTube) <<<homosexual video link removed>>>
                      Last edited by Basilissa; 03-29-2016, 03:05 AM. Reason: this is a Christian forum

Comment

There is so much sin in this thread, I must add a more positive note before continuing with the sinful music. Any song by the band My Chemical Romance is incredibly uplifting and free of sin. I suggest you go listen to a few of their songs to purge your mind of the filth in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by gerardwayruinedme View Post
                          There is so much sin in this thread, I must add a more positive note before continuing with the sinful music. Any song by the band My Chemical Romance is incredibly uplifting and free of sin. I suggest you go listen to a few of their songs to purge your mind of the filth in this thread.

No thank you. I don't listen to Satan worshiping punk rock death metal bands.
                          Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

come on don't say that metal rules \,,/

Comment

<<<link to satanic music removed by moderator>>>

I will show you the true music of the Satanic Reich. Not only is this sinful but also it rusts us Hemis to are head gaskets.

Comment

Originally posted by Des View Post
                                No thank you. I don't listen to Satan worshiping punk rock death metal bands.
                                My Chemical Romance isnt punk rock or death metal.
                                Punk rock and death metal are very different genres!

Comment

Working...
                                X