View Single Post
(#864)
Old
Unsaved Trash, loud-mouthed feminazi
Under Investigation

JenniferRyan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Exclamation Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 10-09-2012, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Fugly Fool View Post
Saw this on reddit, it reminded me of how screwed up the world is. You are sick and any of you who think this is ok are sick as well. If there is a god, I hope you can't wash away your sins and you burn in your so called "hell". If you tried to pull this anywhere near me, I would bash your skull in and send you to your maker.
I am so glad to see I am NOT the only one who finds this absolutely disgusting! A 13 year old is WAY to young to be getting married, and to grown men no less! She's just a child! Why would you ever dream of taking away her childhood like that? Everyone on here seems to be batshit insane, in my opinion. But, whatever. Thankfully none of your "kind" live near me. If they did, they wouldn't be alive much longer, I assure you :nonon o:

John 13:34-35
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”