View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.SoldierofChrist has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Jezebel Jewelry Cheap - 06-22-2015, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Miss Lamb is a True Christian™ woman, and a close friend to many of the pastors and youth pastors. She never forgets anything about jewelry, beautification, or celebrating and promoting feminine values. She knows what the Holy Bible tells us about adornment, and complies in her own special, divinely inspired way. If you met her I'm sure you'd love her like the rest of us do.
I by no means meant disrespect to her, I am sure she is an absolutely lovely person whom adores Jesus with her whole heart.

I was just following Revelation 3:19 - As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent

I only meant this out of love

Praise Jesus! For He alone saves