View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Farmer for Christ™
True Christian™

Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Tin Tither

Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eugene Hackwith has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Do You Hate Your Mother As Much As Jesus Did? - 05-04-2009, 01:41 AM

I don't think any mortal can hate their mother as much as Jesus hated his, but I used to come pretty darned close. My mother, may she rest in pieces, was a spiteful drunkard of a woman. My father would have to practically drag her out of the speakeasy.

Thank God that I ran into the waiting arms of His son, Jesus Christ. Now I'm Saved!

A baby is a human being, not a stem cell!

Psalm 139:19-20
Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.