View Single Post
(#47)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Saved 1 Year True Christian Provider™ award

Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ebenezer Wright has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Should we produce a Manly LBC calendar? - 10-21-2008, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliot mayfield View Post
Can you guess which one was me?
I certainly hope you are the one who decided not to point his unGodly "package" towards the camera?

Gather around so that I can read to you from my book of TRUTH. Genesis thru Revelations....Pick one!

Luke 12:5- But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.