View Single Post
(#269)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected demon
Under Investigation

seenthelight is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: True Christians are Perfect! - 09-25-2014, 04:40 PM

Wow.

Here I am, straight, middle aged male, never knowingly broken any law, don't smoke, don't drink, married for nearly 40 years, never committed adultery and have always, throughout my adult life, devoted a day for others.

As someone who was brought up Roman Catholic, I hope that some of you may understand how disillusioned I became with the faith on hearing of the preiesthood's pedophile rings existence. Let me tell you that nothing prepared me for that revelation. You could say that I lost my way.

So, given the recent atrocities that have been occurring in Syria and Iraq I felt it was time , once again, to re-aqaint myself with Christianity but outside the Catholic Church and I found myself here.

Somehow I found my way to Pastor Rune Enoe guide to the 10 commandments and to say I am horrified by what I read is an understatement. I suggest that we all take some time to read the guidelines very very closely.

If you truly believe in Pastor Rune Enoe's interpretation of the punishments for failing to adhere to the commandments then I have to say you are on a Par with IS and in many ways more barbaric and bloodthirsty that the savages who consider it just to behead 2 of your fellow Americans, 1 of my countrymen and more recently a French national.

Pastor Rune Enoe's states (I quote) The Ten Commandments and their Punishments

Commandment
Commandment #1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Alert Level: Severe
Punishment:Genocide. Entire cities with men, women, children and animals must be killed. (Deuteronomy 2:33-34, Numbers 21:34-35, 1 Samuel 15:2-3, Joshua 6:21. Joshua 10:40) In some cases you can keep the girls alive for raping. (Numbers 31:15-18)

These are the similar punishments to those that ISIL currently carry out. The one small exception is that animals are spared.

If this is true Christianity I have to say, quite forcefully, it is far from perfect