X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rev. Jim's "Ladies of the Lord" FREE Bible Study for Young Wo

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
    Y Although, I'm pretty sure that crazy idea was "pounded into him" when he was a boy...if you know what I mean.
    I bet it was pounded into him really hard, deep into his inner core. Probably dry pounded in there by 5 or 6 men all at the same time.

And just to think, poor sinner was just helpless as a baby

Comment

May the lord be with all of God's children. Jesus speaks through me!

Comment

Originally posted by Chitlins View Post
        May the lord be with all of God's children. Jesus speaks through me!
        Blasphemy! Who are you to say that our Lord Jesus would speak through unsaved trash?

Are you a God Mocker? or worse still are you in cahoots with satan?

Mark 14:64 Ye have heard the BLASPHEMY: what think ye? And they all condemned him to be guilty of death.
        sigpic
        Remember this one thing brothers and sisters: KJV Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit,
        so a fool returneth to his folly

Comment

Just because Im not yet part of the forums does not mean that Jesus is not a part of me. Arguably, Jesus is part of every humanbeing, whether they are evil or not. Jesus is powerful. He can make miracles.

I guess Im not welcome here if the community is already lashing out at me. But I would so much like to be a part of this holy community. Please accept me, just as Jesus has

Comment

Just because Im not yet part of the forums does not mean that Jesus is not a part of me. Arguably, Jesus is part of every humanbeing, whether they are evil or not. Jesus is powerful. He can make miracles.
            Well, did you ever read this part of God's Bible:

Revelation 3:20:

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

This Passage clearly teaches that Jesus will only come into us when we ourselves open the door, in other words, believe and follow the Bible.

But I would so much like to be a part of this holy community. Please accept me, just as Jesus has
            If you want to be accepted, you should first accept Jesus yourself. Your vicious hatred towards us proves that you do not know Him.
            Sweet Lord Jesus,
            I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
            Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
            Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
            Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
            Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
            Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
            Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Which vicious hatred? I hate noone of the faith. And I have accepted Jesus. He is the only

And Im sorry for anything evil in which I have said. I need guidance. That why I come to you.

Comment

Which vicious hatred? I hate noone of the faith. And I have accepted Jesus. He is the only

And Im sorry for anything evil in which I have said. I need guidance. That why I come to you.
                I think you meant noon. Why do you hate lunchtime?

Tammi

Girls, do you have embarrassing "problems" with your down there parts like I used to?
                Reverend Jim Osborne can help!

sigpic

He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he. Deuteronomy 32-4

Comment

No I think I meant "no one". Thanks for using your superior intellect to fix my spelling errors. Also, great job on wasting everyone's time by making them read your ungodly words. I don't think there was any part of your reply that had anything to do with the Lord.

Retract your soul from the devil before you respond as such next time.

Peace be with you

Comment

No I think I meant "no one". Thanks for using your superior intellect to fix my spelling errors. Also, great job on wasting everyone's time by making them read your ungodly words. I don't think there was any part of your reply that had anything to do with the Lord.

Retract your soul from the devil before you respond as such next time.

Peace be with you
                    Sister TheLordSavedMe was only trying to help you mend your ways, why have you attacked her in such a manner? What is that you hate about Jesus?
                    sigpic
                    Remember this one thing brothers and sisters: KJV Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit,

Comment

As I was only trying to mend her ways as well.

Every post I say how I love Jesus and how he is the one and only. I dont understand where these accusations are coming from

Comment

As I was only trying to mend her ways as well.

Every post I say how I love Jesus and how he is the one and only. I dont understand where these accusations are coming from
                        You say you love Jesus, but your actions don't show that to be the case. You attack the good Sister who is a True Christian lady. Jesus warned us about people like you in the KJV1611 Bible and is very clear about how to recognize good works:

Matthew 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
                        17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
                        18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

I pray that you repent and begin to bring forth good fruit....
                        sigpic

Comment

And Master Gordon. I think you accidentally put an "I" in the word "Jesus" instead of a "J", in your signature.

That is the appropriate way to help someone. Not by sarcastically attacking a new friend, like TheLordSavedMe had done to me, making me feel rather unwelcome.

Comment

And Master Gordon. I think you accidentally put an "I" in the word "Jesus" instead of a "J", in your signature.

That is the appropriate way to help someone. Not by sarcastically attacking a new friend, like TheLordSavedMe had done to me, making me feel rather unwelcome.
                            You are obviously not well versed in the KJV1611 Bible which is written in olde English. You would do well to track down an olde English version of the KJV of the Bible and study it well.
                            sigpic

Comment

(there's one HERE but it might be too late..)

Comment

Originally posted by Master Gordon View Post
                                Originally Posted by Chitlins

You are obviously not well versed in the KJV1611 Bible which is written in olde English. You would do well to track down an olde English version of the KJV of the Bible and study it well.
                                Brother Gordon, yours is a common mistake. The 1611 King James Bible was not written in Old English.

Read this for an explanation: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showp...9&postcount=10
                                YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

Working...
                                X