View Single Post
(#283)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Master Gordon has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Rev. Jim's "Ladies of the Lord" FREE Bible Study for Young Wo - 02-08-2011, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitlins View Post
And Master Gordon. I think you accidentally put an "I" in the word "Jesus" instead of a "J", in your signature.

That is the appropriate way to help someone. Not by sarcastically attacking a new friend, like TheLordSavedMe had done to me, making me feel rather unwelcome.
You are obviously not well versed in the KJV1611 Bible which is written in olde English. You would do well to track down an olde English version of the KJV of the Bible and study it well.

Remember this one thing brothers and sisters: KJV Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit,
so a fool returneth to his folly