View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Unsaved trash

StarrKingGrad is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.StarrKingGrad is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.StarrKingGrad is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.StarrKingGrad is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Dolphins and Evolution! - 05-28-2008, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
Me? Ducking a question? Hey, what about the pot and the kettle – I can’t recall your ever giving a straight answer to anything.
I don't divide answers into straight and gay categories, that's too narrow a worldview. But, outside the question "what do Unitarians believe," which I'm reluctant to tackle because Unitarian beliefs are not so uniform that I can give you a simple answer, what question have I failed to answer?

Quote:
How would that solve any problems?
Solve? It won't solve anything. "...the poor always ye have with you..." John 12:8 But I am worried about the immortal souls of your Pastor Deacon Fred and the others who inhabit the Landover gated communities: "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." Mark 10:25. It's not a solution, but rather salvation, at issue here.

Quote:
nevertheless, each creature falling into our possession, gets an appropriate reading from KJV1611
Well, if you guys really rebuke the animals in your "care," then the death of those dolphins was a blessing, not a tragedy.

...as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. Colossians 3:12-14 (emphasis mine)