View Single Post
(#129)
Old
Unsaved trash, cute but lame devil impersonator
Under Investigation

Retard Posting

V^^^VLuciferV^^^V is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Vampires, Witches, Pagans, Demons, Wiccans are Satanists - 05-18-2016, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
Brothers and Sisters, it is time to expose the real truth about wiccans and the like. Here is an end to any doubts that Vampires, Witches, Pagans, Demons, Satanists, Wiccans are all in league against God and are the servants of Satan.

It is beyond doubt that these vile people are manifestations of the same unholy church. Moreover they intend to murder The President in a horrible manner. The Department of Faith have a large dossier on Mr Sharkey, that portion that you have a need to know is here.

The Vampires, Witches, and Pagans Party was founded by Sharkey in 2005. It is officially recognized by the United States Federal Election Committee. (What maniac agreed to that?!!!)

The Party advocates protection of the religious beliefs and political advancement of individuals identifying themselves as vampires, witches, pagans, demons, Satanists, Wiccans, and those professing similar lifestyles and religious views.

Email any questions, concerns or comments about the party to jonathon@uvwo.org
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post
Saved Christians have the Holy Spirit living inside of us. When I am near a Wiccan, I can feel evil emanating from her, just a sense of foreboding and dread when I'm in her presence, and that's how I know.

There are other clues too. Sometimes you'll catch a whiff of sulfur when her invisible familiar spirit enters or exits our plane. Other times you can look at her and see the deadness in the eyes of someone who has sold her soul, or the excessive liveness in the eyes of someone who is demon-possessed.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
HHAHAha Oh Darlings you're such an idiot, you really don't know my work at all. It's cute how you call yourself holy, when you're the most damned of them all. See you soon-Luce