View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Senior Pastor
VP of Evangelical Outreach
On FIRE for Jesus
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Saved 10 Years 4th Year Bible College 2008 Witch Hunt Award Long service medal, 1st class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '02 Real American™ Senior Pastor Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Jailed for JESUS Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default How DARE you tell me I'm going to Hell! - 11-29-2007, 02:41 AM

If you think no person can know whether a person is going to Hell, then this section is for you.

Someone once said this to me, in all seriousness.
Quote:
Your not God! You can't send me to Hell just because you don't like that I'm gay!
There are so many things wrong with that statement that it is hard to know where to begin. I'm not the one sending you to Hell. I don't want you to go to Hell. I want you to be saved and go to Heaven.

It doesn't matter what I or any other person thinks about you being Gay. Before I read the Bible, I never cared what anyone else's sexual orientation was. It doesn't hurt me that they are gay, as far as I could tell. I know several people who are gay. They are all creative and hard working members of society. Some of them even raised adopted children, and they turned out just fine.

The fact of the matter is, God is the one who doesn't like that you are gay. He is the one Who declared homosexuality to be a sin, not me.

Quote:
Only God knows who is going to Heaven and who is going to Hell.
That is not true. God tells us how to know.

First of all, God tells us that EVERYONE is a sinner (Ecc 7:20, Jn 8:34, Rom 3:10, Rom 8:7-8, I Cor 2:14), nothing anyone does is good enough to please God (Is 64:6), and EVERYONE therefore deserves to go to Hell (Rom 3:23, Rom 6:23, Rev 20:15).

The only way to saved is to be called by God (Mt 22:14, Jn 6:44, Rm 9:11), to be convicted of your sins by the Holy Ghost (Acts 2:38, Titus 3:5), and to be born again through Jesus Christ (John 3:3).

Since I have done all of that, I know for a fact that I am saved. If you haven't done all of that, then I know for a fact that if you were to die right now, you would go straight to Hell. You can tell me you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and that you are saved, but if you are continuing to live a life of sin, I will know that you are lying and you aren't really saved (1 John 3:4-12, James 2:14-26). My job as a Pastor is to convince you of the need to get right with Jesus.

Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
#ChristianLivesMatter