View Single Post
(#20)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork

Ex-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Top 8 reasons why GOD HATES the Netherlands - 12-26-2013, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloJones View Post
2. The idea of Zwarte Piet being racist. In Holland, we believe that Santa comes from Holland. This Santa is based on the historical figure, Saint Nicholas, and is Spanish. Zwarte Piet is also a historical figure, (a Moor) also from Spain. Morris dancing is a tradition of Moors, and so if you believe that Zwarte Piet is racist, you also believe that morris dancing is racist.
Thank you for clearing that up. Racism, intolerance and unjust prejudices are huge problems among the Dutch, but it's good to hear that "zwarte piet" is the exception of the rule. You seem to be a sensible person, and I hope we get more Hollanders here who want to learn how to become a bit more open-minded and accepting to other opinions

God hates Dutch racism:
Quote:
Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him. - Acts 10:34-35

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division - Luke 12:51