View Single Post
(#892)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged papist scum
Under Investigation

the_Reaper17 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the_Reaper17 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the_Reaper17 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: New Metal Band "Greenday" Threatens Our Youth! - 07-28-2014, 09:03 PM

This has gone FAR enough!!! Green Day is my favorite band...EVER! I love their music, they get me through hard times when God wasn't there for me. If anything, God was the one that introduced me to Green Day and other music in that genre! I understand the lyrics and titles of the songs might have you think that they are bad, but that is their new stuff, if you listen to their old songs from their earlier albums, they have a greater sounds. The best albums they have produced was before "American Idiot" (my favorites being 39/Smooth and Dookie). Saying Green Day is Satanic is like saying the Pope is the anti-christ...

Also, Green Day is not metal AT ALL! Its a mix between the Rock genre and the Pop Punk genre of music, making it NOTHING like the metal music of today.