View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker

Evilution Caution - Poster is on Drugs Full of it Atheist Hellbound Heathen

Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Pray Holistic Foods Disappear Down a Hole - 01-29-2013, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
Actually, production is the problem. Organic farming doesn't even produce 1/2 of the bushels/acre that modern farming does. But hey, don't tear down the forests to make more farmland either.
I meant that, at the moment, the reason for starving children isn't production.

Quote:
Well DDT was pretty much harmless to us humans, but OOOOHHHHHH THINK OF THE POOR FALCON!!!! THEIR EGGS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN OUR FOOD AND HEALTH.
Never said that, but no, DDT isn't pretty much harmless. And no, I do not want to get into an argument about "credible" sources, but the Bible doesn't state anything about DDT either.

Quote:
BTW, where did you get the idea that "organic"= non-harmful? DEET is less of a carcinogen than Citronella, but which one got banned for "not being natural"?
DEET was banned?

Quote:

Here you go, straight out of a LIEBRAL source. Now why didn't this make it into the media?

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~lhom/organictext.html
Interesting article, they spelled pesticides wrong.. not the point. Anyways, organic food has been proven to be healthier than food enhanced with synthetic chemicals(depends on the chemical). It is also healthier for humans in the long run.

Quote:
And you wonder why I turned my back on the scientific world?
I don't think you had enough information or looked deeply enough into certain subjects. Or viewed them from as many angles as possible.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.