X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: God Hates Cripples

Originally posted by Patriot of the U.S.A View Post
    I'm not the dude in a cult, you are. I really don't know why you said I am in a "cult of one". What can you lose from asking God if your idea of him is right? There are a 1000 ways to interpret the Bible. Even if you try to take it as it is you could probably be interpreting it differently than it is and not even notice.

The ONLY way to know for sure is to ASK GOD! God talked to Prophets and several other people in the Bible, why not you? I know people that he talks to. He even talked to me before. How do you know my view of God is imaginary if you don't talk to him?
    And there aren't 1000's of ways of hearing God's voice?

Friend, the problem with that is, that though I know I am 100% hearing God's true voice (The Holy Spirit) and I am doing the right things, but some false liberal Christians are listening and hearing something completely different. Has the Enemy gotten to them? Are they hearing their own voices? How did they get the idea that women preaching is okay? How did they get the idea that God no longer cares about homosexuality?

No! The only thing to do is follow God's Word! If the voices you are hearing disagree with Him, they are of Satan.

There really is no convincing you people, but it shows in the Bible that Jesus WILL come again. He probably will even come in our lifetime. But when he does, that's when you will see the truth. Then you will be accountable to him for what you are posting. So ask him, and repent!
    He probably will come within our lifetimes? Friend, the odds of that are not in our favor, though I pray every day He will return.

I can't wait to see the carnage our LORD will visit on the heathens who opposed Him! Glory!

Revelation 19:11-19 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
    His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
    And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
    And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
    And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
    And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
    And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
    That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
    And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

No, seriously, you guys need to go to God, and ask his forgiveness. He will not be lenient with you when he comes back to Earth if you don't take this opportunity you know!
      No, seriously, we do know God. We know His Word. We know His Son. We know His Spirit. We are heirs according to His promise:

And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
      Galatians 3:29
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

There are a 1000 ways to interpret the Bible.
        How many different interpretations can you think of for:

Exodus 21:15

King James Version (KJV)

15And he that smiteth his father, or his mother, shall be surely put to death.
        A thousand? Name two.
        The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

[QUOTE=Levi Jones;866649] but some false liberal Christians are listening and hearing something completely different.

I'm not Liberal. I'm very conservative and part of the tea party movement (tea PARTY, not tea bag. Tea baggers are what liberals call us, yet you call yourselves that!)

Alright guys, truce, I'm tired of the infractions I'm getting, I don't really care about actual point decrease (don't even know what these points do) but these little red things are not looking very good.

I'm sorry if I haven't been debating fairly. I'll try to debate more like one of my favorite debaters I've found on here (enemy of you people, from the "retards are the devil's children" thread) except for the terrible grammar and even worse spelling. He debated calmly, and without a bunch of insults, with reasonable points. (even if they were at times hard to read cause of the grammar and spelling).
          Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
            but some false liberal Christians are listening and hearing something completely different.
            I'm not Liberal. I'm very conservative and part of the tea party movement (tea PARTY, not tea bag. Tea baggers are what liberals call us, yet you call yourselves that!)

Alright guys, truce, I'm tired of the infractions I'm getting, I don't really care about actual point decrease (don't even know what these points do) but these little red things are not looking very good.

I'm sorry if I haven't been debating fairly. I'll try to debate more like one of my favorite debaters I've found on here (enemy of you people, from the "retards are the devil's children" thread) except for the terrible grammar and even worse spelling. He debated calmly, and without a bunch of insults, with reasonable points. (even if they were at times hard to read cause of the grammar and spelling).
            We frankly don't care if you make a fool of yourself by ranting.

Isn't it about time you were honest and said what you really believe in.

For example, do you actually believe Jesus died on the cross, was buried and rose again on the third day?
            sigpic
            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
            The truth about volcanos
            Sex and debauchery in public schools
            Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
            Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
              We frankly don't care if you make a fool of yourself by ranting.

Isn't it about time you were honest and said what you really believe in.

For example, do you actually believe Jesus died on the cross, was buried and rose again on the third day?
              Yes, I actually believe Jesus died on the cross, and was buried and rose again on the third day. Why would you think I didn't?

I also believe that God chose Abraham to go to Israel, that he chose Moses to go save the Israelites from captivity, that he wrote the ten commandments, that he chose David to be king of Israel, that He chose Mary to be the mother of Jesus, and that he chose Paul to be his missionary, as well as every thing else he did in the Bible. Why wouldn't I believe these things?

Comment

Yes, I actually believe Jesus died on the cross, and was buried and rose again on the third day. Why would you think I didn't?

I also believe that God chose Abraham to go to Israel, that he chose Moses to go save the Israelites from captivity, that he wrote the ten commandments, that he chose David to be king of Israel, that He chose Mary to be the mother of Jesus, and that he chose Paul to be his missionary, as well as every thing else he did in the Bible. Why wouldn't I believe these things?
                So why don't you believe that God wants us to have proper laws that mean homosexuals should be executed?
                sigpic
                Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                The truth about volcanos
                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                  So why don't you believe that God wants us to have proper laws that mean homosexuals should be executed?
                  I don't like Homos any more than you do. I think they are quite disgusting, and, though the modern law wouldn't do it, I do think they should be executed. If they didn't repent, they would go to hell for being a homo. When Jesus comes back, he will, like you say, kill all homosexuals and damn them to hell, for being a homosexual is against God's word. I never said I think homosexual ism is right!

Comment

Ah so its OK for you to hate homers (because the Bible says so) but not OK for you to hate cripples (which the Bible also says).

You either believe and follow the Bible or not - you can't just pick out the bits that fit into your view of the world

All the best

Noah
                    Genesis 7:5
                    And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

John 8:32
                    And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

sigpic

Comment

I don't like Homos any more than you do. I think they are quite disgusting, and, though the modern law wouldn't do it, I do think they should be executed. If they didn't repent, they would go to hell for being a homo. When Jesus comes back, he will, like you say, kill all homosexuals and damn them to hell, for being a homosexual is against God's word. I never said I think homosexual ism is right!
                      OK then, let's get back more on topic.
                      Leviticus 21:16-23
                      16And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 17Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. 18For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, 19Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, 20Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken; 21No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God. 22He shall eat the bread of his God, both of the most holy, and of the holy. 23Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries: for I the LORD do sanctify them.

What does God mean here?
                      sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Noah Sole View Post
                        Ah so its OK for you to hate homers (because the Bible says so) but not OK for you to hate cripples (which the Bible also says).

You either believe and follow the Bible or not - you can't just pick out the bits that fit into your view of the world
                        I don't HATE Homos, I think they are wrong, and disgusting, and will be punished for being homos. Hate and Punishment are two different things. Where in the Bible does it say to HATE homos? It says it is wrong, but it does not say to HATE.

Same with cripples. God doesn't want them giving the sacrifices, or coming into the temples, but they can eat of the holy bread, and Jesus did heal cripples, so where in the Bible does it actually SAY that God HATES cripples? Chapter and verse please.

Comment

I don't HATE Homos, I think they are wrong, and disgusting, and will be punished for being homos. Hate and Punishment are two different things. Where in the Bible does it say to HATE homos? It says it is wrong, but it does not say to HATE.

Same with cripples. God doesn't want them giving the sacrifices, or coming into the temples, but they can eat of the holy bread, and Jesus did heal cripples, so where in the Bible does it actually SAY that God HATES cripples? Chapter and verse please.
                          So would you ban cripples from entering a church you were in charge of?
                          sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                          God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

OK so you want to lovingly stone homers to death but not cripples - that sounds better doesn't it
                            Genesis 7:5
                            And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

John 8:32
                            And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Noah Sole View Post
                              OK so you want to lovingly stone homers to death but not cripples - that sounds better doesn't it
                              Okay, I wouldn't want to do the stoning, and God wouldn't have me do the stoning myself, I mean, he will take care of that. Doesn't it say in the ten commandments to love thy neighbor? So why should we hate Homos? Why should we hate cripples? God doesn't hate cripples, nor does he hate homos.

And cripples are different. It does not say that they are doing anything wrong in the Bible. Homosexuals are the ones doing the wrong things. In fact, many men couldn't go to the holy places in the temple, so it's not just people with blemishes.

So, why should cripples be killed?

Comment

Okay, I wouldn't want to do the stoning, and God wouldn't have me do the stoning myself, I mean, he will take care of that. Doesn't it say in the ten commandments to love thy neighbor? So why should we hate Homos? Why should we hate cripples? God doesn't hate cripples, nor does he hate homos.

And cripples are different. It does not say that they are doing anything wrong in the Bible. Homosexuals are the ones doing the wrong things. In fact, many men couldn't go to the holy places in the temple, so it's not just people with blemishes.

So, why should cripples be killed?
                                God thinks homosexuals are an abomination.
                                sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Working...
                                X