View Single Post
(#4)
Old
AMERICA - LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Bronze Tither Christian Love Heaven Bound Gunfest '09 Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Ex-Masturbator The Lord’s Witness Wound One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Super Soaker Baptism Award Flat Earth

TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.TC Patriot has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: FIVE POINTS TO KEEP WOMEN IN THEIR PLACE - 01-17-2009, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Ram View Post
I sure have heard of that Anarchist Joo Whore, Emma Goldman.May I sugest a better Joo superhero, his name is Jesus.Praise Him.
Ditto!

Women are the inferior gender nearly every book of the Bible confirms that.

Gen 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

I think that just about says it all.

Bob what you wrote should be in every handout sheet in every marriage counselor's office.

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012