View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Retard Posting Cherry-picker

godstruth is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Animal Rights: A Christian Perspective - 02-06-2015, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Hammer View Post
You myopic pig! God created animals as a resource for human exploitation. Have you even read Genesis? Animals don't factor into God's plan for mankind whatsoever, except as a source of food, fur and service. Jesus will return soon to destroy most of humanity and ALL of everything else, including stupid soulless animals. Do you think I'd be using kittens for target practice instead of clay pigeons if I had any doubt of Christ's approval? PULL!!

BE WARNED, I warned you not to say anything about animal cruelty.
Did you know the police have this rather amazing thing really, they can actually track your I.P address and find your location from that.
Animal cruelty is illegal, however you try to justify it.
I suggest you correct yourself promptly for that filth you just wrote, else be used in PRISON as target practice by big burly homosexuals.
And like I said, you spineless, brainless idiot if it was so natural to kill animals why on earth don't you go and face them like men, without your guns. Stop killing little kittens and go against a tiger lets see how well you do then.
You are soulless one, because if you had a soul you couldn't be so cruel. Did you know Satanists kill animals as a sacrifice to the Devil, it really is becoming more apparent you are a Devil Worshipper and using Christ and our Lord as a disguise.