View Single Post
(#55)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Brentin has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Brentin has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Brentin has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Brentin has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Brentin has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Brentin has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: The Most MISUNDERSTOOD Passage in All the Bible (Matthew 7:1-5) - 09-14-2016, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
At 4:48 this guy says he is a sinner. To him it doesn´t seem like a huge issue. Will he go to hell?
The Bible clearly states in
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
9. Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10. Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 11. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Hebrews 10:11-18
11. And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: 12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; 13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool. 14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
15Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before, 16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

I'm open to further knowledge to those of more wisdom. But I read from these verses which clearly states who will get to heaven. And if they have Truely repented of there sins, and have been justified and sanctified through the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. That you can be perfect in fact the bible clearly calls for us to be perfect. Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.