View Single Post
(#20)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Rodrigo has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Knights Templar - an Upper Echelon of Christian Brotherhood? Tool of Satan? Neither? - 10-23-2015, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
I'm confused. Is that a trick question? Aren't all "earth-saving" carpoolers hellbound liberal homosexuals?
Perhaps. I had never associated carpooling and homersexuality. I do wonder, now, which comes first - buying the Prius or butt piracy. Thanks to God, I'll never give another thought, to either.

So, in conclusion: Knights Templar (and templates) are to be avoided. Thank you, all, for your collective wisdom.

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. - Psalm 46:10