View Single Post
(#1153)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Sister Saffie has had a couple of people click the rep button.Sister Saffie has had a couple of people click the rep button.Sister Saffie has had a couple of people click the rep button.Sister Saffie has had a couple of people click the rep button.Sister Saffie has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 09-22-2013, 02:56 PM

I am the mother of three daughters and three sons (#7 is on the way and it's a BOY! Praise Jesus!) My husband and I actively looking for decently godly husbands for our daughters although they are only 4,3 and 1 it's never too early. We don't plan on selling them because that's sound like something A-rabs do and we want no part of it. But we are in negotiation with a couple of families looking for good Christian wives when the time comes which will be sooner than you think (I was married at 16 to a man my parents picked out for me and it's worked out fine as long as I don't bother him when he's tired or in a bad mood).