X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reusable Shopping Bags: Environmentally Responsible, or Sinful Idolatry?

Originally posted by TheWayYouMakeMeFeel View Post
    ...Religion should be the major reason to protect the enviroment, because is one of the biggest treasures we have, apart from our lives
    Huh? Ok, it's now obvious that you've never read the Bible. It says Jesus is coming back soon, so why should Christians bother to look after the planet?

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
      Could you back up your claims with some appropriate quotes from the Bible? Because I don't see anything about "respecting" there:

Genesis 2:28: "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."
      And I don't see nothing in that verse that say that we mustn't respect nature. Have dominion over something is do what is the best for that, just like a king must do what is better for his people. Being a leader is much more than do whatever you want, is being a role model, be respectful and give protection, and maybe you don't want to be that, but some people in fact want to do what is the best for our world

I don't see the sin in that, I'm sorry but is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by TheWayYouMakeMeFeel View Post
        And I don't see nothing in that verse that say that we mustn't respect nature. Have dominion over something is do what is the best for that, just like a king must do what is better for his people. Being a leader is much more than do whatever you want, is being a role model, be respectful and give protection, and maybe you don't want to be that, but some people in fact want to do what is the best for our world

I don't see the sin in that, I'm sorry but is the truth
        No.

'Have dominion over' means to grind into the ground to expedite one's own wishes.

What do you think marriage is all about?

YIC
        1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
          No.

'Have dominion over' means to grind into the ground to expedite one's own wishes.

What do you think marriage is all about?

YIC
          I want to see you if someday Obama turns into some kind of dictator and wish to do whatever he wants with you, maybe even kill you and your family if you can't pay your taxes. He's your president so he must do what is better for you and the country, he knows it and do it. Remeber that a great power brings a great responsability

Marriage is not about have dominion, is a bond of love, devotion, respect and loyalty towards your wife or husband. If you take to desicion to get married you must have all those things. Marriage is not an obligation or a business but an important life choice you made with the person you love. Please don't try to turn something so beautiful into something gross because you can't

Comment

Originally posted by TheWaySatanMakeMeFeel View Post
            I want to see you if someday Obama turns into some kind of dictator and wish to do whatever he wants with you, maybe even kill you and your family....
            Stop right there, seniorita. Barack Obama already IS a dictator! Aren't you paying attention?

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
              Stop right there, seniorita. Barack HUSSEIN Obama already IS a dictator! Aren't you paying attention?

A dictator who is in the white house because the country elect him, I think this is the first time I hear that ¬¬

Comment

A dictator who is in the white house because the country elect him, I think this is the first time I hear that ¬¬
                Hello TheWaySatanMakeMeFeel. I do not think that Obama was elected legally and I do not think he was reelected legally. They talk about this on Fox News all the time you should watch it.

They have pretty girls who tell you the news.

Thank you.

Rusty
                Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.

Comment

. Remeber that a great power brings a great responsability
                  Now you are quoting Spider-man? Are you seriously going to equate a funny book featuring Satan's favorite superhero to the Bible?

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Holbeck View Post
                    Hello TheWaySatanMakeMeFeel. I do not think that Obama was elected legally and I do not think he was reelected legally. They talk about this on Fox News all the time you should watch it.

They have pretty girls who tell you the news.

Thank you.

Rusty
                    Why I think you wouldn't be saying the same thing if Obama were a white man? ¬¬

Comment

Working...
                    X